users engaged with daily
Open Source projects downloads
We deliver solutions and services for UniFi networks
Whether you’re looking for an external UniFi captive portal, a reporting system or have other specific requirements to leverage your UniFi environment, we are able to provide a solution or service that meets your requirements.
Our clients use our solutions and services around the globe intensively while supporting large numbers of users. Art of WiFi is an active contributor to the Ubiquiti community together with our Open Source projects which are used in a fast-growing number of projects. As a result, community members regularly approach us to develop and deliver integrated solutions for the UniFi platform.
We really love the Ubiquiti networking products for LAN and WiFi, and especially appreciate their UniFi platform for its versatility, scalability, and central management capabilities. It is for these reasons we’ve chosen to focus our efforts on the UniFi platform.
What our clients are saying
- Erik from Art of WiFi was very attentive with my ideas. We had several things we wanted to change and add to our captive portal, he had no problem working with us to do so. Everything that he did was in a timely manner which met all of our deadlines. His company was able to create an incredible product which is simple to use. I would highly recommend his company.John Klinger, PresidentJlink Inc.
- We engaged with Art of WiFi to provide a portal for our customer’s Public Access WiFi, having used other products we found the solution to be extremely cost-effective in comparison. Erik is extremely responsive, helpful and provides everything you need to get your portal working effectively. If you run into difficulties Erik is available to provide the answer. A recent issue was swiftly resolved out of hours! I would highly recommend engaging with Art of WiFi.Ian Vicker, Managing DirectorThree Cherries Limited
- Erik Slooff and Art of Wifi are the real deal. They are fast, accurate, responsive, and helpful at every turn. They go above and beyond to ensure that your experience and deployment is as fast and painless as possible. I am extremely impressed with their Wifi portal and its integration with Unifi products and other systems that take advantage of webhooks. They went above and beyond outside of the SOW to assist me and ensure I was on the right path to achieve my goals. Aside from creating the entire guest portal, he provided documentation every step of the way, assisted me in securing my Unifi Controller and even had a 1:1 Skype session to provide a quick tutorial on a product that he has no stake in but I needed to integrate between the wifi portal and Hubspot. Erik Slooff takes pride in his work and is committed to customer service and client satisfaction. I will always recommend Art of Wifi.Emilio Ferreiro, IT ManagerBHA Jewelry
- Art of WiFi has been instrumental in advancing the technologies we use at ElephantWiFi. Art of WiFi have the ability to take a concept right through the initial stages or discussion into development, testing and further advancement all the while providing excellent feedback and advice. They are a joy to work with and no doubt will be involved in many more projects with us in the future, I would not hesitate to recommend Art of WiFi for any web based development.Rod RaynerElephantWiFi
- After replacing our previous WiFi network with the solution provided by Art of WiFi, we finally have a fast and reliable network! We especially appreciated the know-how and hands-on approach of Art of WiFi.Nick SchaapAdvirum
- The team at Art of WiFI are wizards! We approached Erik and his team with a very specific need and they delivered a custom solution that’s exactly what we had envisioned. Kudos to these guys!Evan H. SteinGreen Light Wireless, Pittsburgh, PA
- As an owner of a newly installed personal network at home, I had difficulty navigating the array of UniFi devices I had installed to ensure they were properly configured. Erik at Art of Wifi not only solved what appeared to be a fatal problem in the network using his extensive experience, knowledge, and problem-solving skills, but he ensured that the system was set optimally and that the system was delivering to me the best that the network devices could provide. He also provided me with some coaching on how I could make the right improvement tweaks if I found I needed them. All this was done in a rapid, efficient, and cost-effective way, and completely remotely. Art of Wifi is clearly able to service a broad range of clients, including owners of multi-device home networks.Ian Lockley
- I stumbled across Art of WiFi while seeking advice on building a WiFi captive portal to integrate social media authentication as well as email. Their advice made me realize that I was in over my head and needed help, so I hired Art of WiFi for the project. Art of WiFi built a great portal and made sure everything was working perfectly before calling it done. Their communication was clear and consistent. I will definitely use them on future projects!Kai KirkLoco Gringo
- While searching for the best solution to implement a captive portal according to the WiFi4EU requirements, we discovered Art of WiFi. This was a great help for our projects, fast and reliable service, everything works perfectly. Erik helped during the whole process and answered all our requests. We definitely recommend Art of Wifi, was a pleasure to work together.Lukas Matthias Bichl, CEOITConstruction
- Our environment falls between enterprise and small business so the big name players have big budget licensing costs. Art of Wifi was crucial in providing us with a professional captive portal and giving our Unifi environment similar functionality to our Meraki one. The support is fantastic and Erik has been very prompt in sorting out the few issues we've had.Thomas Salvo, IT/Network SupportYMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford