Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer solutions that integrate well with your UniFi controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp and Webhooks integration options make the solution low-touch and very flexible.
Our Captive Portal Software allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using a flexible registration form with optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible, we use existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, lower costs and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- The team at Art of WiFI are wizards! We approached Erik and his team with a very specific need and they delivered a custom solution that’s exactly what we had envisioned. Kudos to these guys!Evan H. SteinGreen Light Wireless, Pittsburgh, PA
- While searching for the best solution to implement a captive portal according to the WiFi4EU requirements, we discovered Art of WiFi. This was a great help for our projects, fast and reliable service, everything works perfectly. Erik helped during the whole process and answered all our requests. We definitely recommend Art of Wifi, was a pleasure to work together.Lukas Matthias Bichl, CEOITConstruction
- Our environment falls between enterprise and small business so the big name players have big budget licensing costs. Art of Wifi was crucial in providing us with a professional captive portal and giving our Unifi environment similar functionality to our Meraki one. The support is fantastic and Erik has been very prompt in sorting out the few issues we've had.Thomas Salvo, IT/Network SupportYMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford
- Art of WiFi has been instrumental in advancing the technologies we use at ElephantWiFi. Art of WiFi have the ability to take a concept right through the initial stages or discussion into development, testing and further advancement all the while providing excellent feedback and advice. They are a joy to work with and no doubt will be involved in many more projects with us in the future, I would not hesitate to recommend Art of WiFi for any web based development.Rod RaynerElephantWiFi
- Simply put, this is the best experience I have ever had with a developer. Erik from Art of WiFi was prompt and professional and offered suggestions when needed. If you need a custom application developed look no further.Jeff KeemeClearwave Solutions
- We engaged with Art of WiFi to provide a portal for our customer’s Public Access WiFi, having used other products we found the solution to be extremely cost-effective in comparison. Erik is extremely responsive, helpful and provides everything you need to get your portal working effectively. If you run into difficulties Erik is available to provide the answer. A recent issue was swiftly resolved out of hours! I would highly recommend engaging with Art of WiFi.Ian Vicker, Managing DirectorThree Cherries Limited