Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer solutions that integrate well with your UniFi controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp and Webhooks integration options make the solution low-touch and very flexible.
Our Captive Portal Software allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using a flexible registration form with optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible, we use existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, lower costs and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- We were tasked with finding a captive portal solution for a large event and came across Art of WiFi. Erik was extremely helpful right from the beginning. Any questions we had he would reply promptly and give a very clear and concise answer. The setup was very simple and straightforward. Integration with UniFi was seamless. Pricing is very fair and I would highly recommend Art of WiFi be used for anyone looking for a captive portal solution.Scott Halinski, Systems EngineerMacKenzie-Childs
- After replacing our previous WiFi network with the solution provided by Art of WiFi, we finally have a fast and reliable network! We especially appreciated the know-how and hands-on approach of Art of WiFi.Nick SchaapAdvirum
- Erik Slooff and Art of Wifi are the real deal. They are fast, accurate, responsive, and helpful at every turn. They go above and beyond to ensure that your experience and deployment is as fast and painless as possible. I am extremely impressed with their Wifi portal and its integration with Unifi products and other systems that take advantage of webhooks. They went above and beyond outside of the SOW to assist me and ensure I was on the right path to achieve my goals. Aside from creating the entire guest portal, he provided documentation every step of the way, assisted me in securing my Unifi Controller and even had a 1:1 Skype session to provide a quick tutorial on a product that he has no stake in but I needed to integrate between the wifi portal and Hubspot. Erik Slooff takes pride in his work and is committed to customer service and client satisfaction. I will always recommend Art of Wifi.Emilio Ferreiro, IT ManagerBHA Jewelry
- Pancratius was advised to build a good WiFi network in and around our clubhouse with the help of Erik Slooff from Art or WiFi. He consulted Pancratius and also took care of the implementation of the installation. Pancratius is extremely satisfied with the advice, implementation, and post-sales support.Willem HofmijsterPancratius
- Erik from Art of WiFi was very attentive with my ideas. We had several things we wanted to change and add to our captive portal, he had no problem working with us to do so. Everything that he did was in a timely manner which met all of our deadlines. His company was able to create an incredible product which is simple to use. I would highly recommend his company.John Klinger, PresidentJlink Inc.
- Simply put, this is the best experience I have ever had with a developer. Erik from Art of WiFi was prompt and professional and offered suggestions when needed. If you need a custom application developed look no further.Jeff KeemeClearwave Solutions