Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer solutions that integrate well with your UniFi controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp and Webhooks integration options make the solution low-touch and very flexible.
Our Captive Portal Software allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using a flexible registration form with optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible, we use existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, lower costs and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- The team at Art of WiFI are wizards! We approached Erik and his team with a very specific need and they delivered a custom solution that’s exactly what we had envisioned. Kudos to these guys!Evan H. SteinGreen Light Wireless, Pittsburgh, PA
- Erik from Art of WiFi was very attentive with my ideas. We had several things we wanted to change and add to our captive portal, he had no problem working with us to do so. Everything that he did was in a timely manner which met all of our deadlines. His company was able to create an incredible product which is simple to use. I would highly recommend his company.John Klinger, PresidentJlink Inc.
- We were tasked with finding a captive portal solution for a large event and came across Art of WiFi. Erik was extremely helpful right from the beginning. Any questions we had he would reply promptly and give a very clear and concise answer. The setup was very simple and straightforward. Integration with UniFi was seamless. Pricing is very fair and I would highly recommend Art of WiFi be used for anyone looking for a captive portal solution.Scott Halinski, Systems EngineerMacKenzie-Childs
- After replacing our previous WiFi network with the solution provided by Art of WiFi, we finally have a fast and reliable network! We especially appreciated the know-how and hands-on approach of Art of WiFi.Nick SchaapAdvirum
- I stumbled across Art of WiFi while seeking advice on building a WiFi captive portal to integrate social media authentication as well as email. Their advice made me realize that I was in over my head and needed help, so I hired Art of WiFi for the project. Art of WiFi built a great portal and made sure everything was working perfectly before calling it done. Their communication was clear and consistent. I will definitely use them on future projects!Kai KirkLoco Gringo
- Pancratius was advised to build a good WiFi network in and around our clubhouse with the help of Erik Slooff from Art or WiFi. He consulted Pancratius and also took care of the implementation of the installation. Pancratius is extremely satisfied with the advice, implementation, and post-sales support.Willem HofmijsterPancratius