Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer several solutions that will integrate well with your UniFi SDN controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp integration option makes the solution low-touch.
Our Captive Portal Software solution allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible by using existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- Pancratius was advised to build a good WiFi network in and around our clubhouse with the help of Erik Slooff from Art or WiFi. He consulted Pancratius and also took care of the implementation of the installation. Pancratius is extremely satisfied with the advice, implementation, and post-sales support.Willem Hofmijster, Pancratius
- Simply put, this is the best experience I have ever had with a developer. Erik from Art of WiFi was prompt and professional and offered suggestions when needed. If you need a custom application developed look no further.Jeff Keeme, Clearwave Solutions
- Art of WiFi has been instrumental in advancing the technologies we use at ElephantWiFi. Art of WiFi have the ability to take a concept right through the initial stages or discussion into development, testing and further advancement all the while providing excellent feedback and advice. They are a joy to work with and no doubt will be involved in many more projects with us in the future, I would not hesitate to recommend Art of WiFi for any web based development.Rod Rayner, ElephantWiFi
- After replacing our previous WiFi network with the solution provided by Art of WiFi, we finally have a fast and reliable network! We especially appreciated the know-how and hands-on approach of Art of WiFi.Nick Schaap, Advirum
- I stumbled across Art of WiFi while seeking advice on building a WiFi captive portal to integrate social media authentication as well as email. Their advice made me realize that I was in over my head and needed help, so I hired Art of WiFi for the project. Art of WiFi built a great portal and made sure everything was working perfectly before calling it done. Their communication was clear and consistent. I will definitely use them on future projects!Kai Kirk, Loco Gringo
- The team at Art of WiFI are wizards! We approached Erik and his team with a very specific need and they delivered a custom solution that’s exactly what we had envisioned. Kudos to these guys!Evan H. Stein, Green Light WirelessPittsburgh, PA, USA