Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer solutions that integrate well with your UniFi controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp and Webhooks integration options make the solution low-touch and very flexible.
Our Captive Portal Software allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using a flexible registration form with optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible, we use existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, lower costs and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- Simply put, this is the best experience I have ever had with a developer. Erik from Art of WiFi was prompt and professional and offered suggestions when needed. If you need a custom application developed look no further.Jeff KeemeClearwave Solutions
- While searching for the best solution to implement a captive portal according to the WiFi4EU requirements, we discovered Art of WiFi. This was a great help for our projects, fast and reliable service, everything works perfectly. Erik helped during the whole process and answered all our requests. We definitely recommend Art of Wifi, was a pleasure to work together.Lukas Matthias Bichl, CEOITConstruction
- As an owner of a newly installed personal network at home, I had difficulty navigating the array of UniFi devices I had installed to ensure they were properly configured. Erik at Art of Wifi not only solved what appeared to be a fatal problem in the network using his extensive experience, knowledge, and problem-solving skills, but he ensured that the system was set optimally and that the system was delivering to me the best that the network devices could provide. He also provided me with some coaching on how I could make the right improvement tweaks if I found I needed them. All this was done in a rapid, efficient, and cost-effective way, and completely remotely. Art of Wifi is clearly able to service a broad range of clients, including owners of multi-device home networks.Ian Lockley
- Erik Slooff and Art of Wifi are the real deal. They are fast, accurate, responsive, and helpful at every turn. They go above and beyond to ensure that your experience and deployment is as fast and painless as possible. I am extremely impressed with their Wifi portal and its integration with Unifi products and other systems that take advantage of webhooks. They went above and beyond outside of the SOW to assist me and ensure I was on the right path to achieve my goals. Aside from creating the entire guest portal, he provided documentation every step of the way, assisted me in securing my Unifi Controller and even had a 1:1 Skype session to provide a quick tutorial on a product that he has no stake in but I needed to integrate between the wifi portal and Hubspot. Erik Slooff takes pride in his work and is committed to customer service and client satisfaction. I will always recommend Art of Wifi.Emilio Ferreiro, IT ManagerBHA Jewelry
- Our environment falls between enterprise and small business so the big name players have big budget licensing costs. Art of Wifi was crucial in providing us with a professional captive portal and giving our Unifi environment similar functionality to our Meraki one. The support is fantastic and Erik has been very prompt in sorting out the few issues we've had.Thomas Salvo, IT/Network SupportYMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford
- Pancratius was advised to build a good WiFi network in and around our clubhouse with the help of Erik Slooff from Art or WiFi. He consulted Pancratius and also took care of the implementation of the installation. Pancratius is extremely satisfied with the advice, implementation, and post-sales support.Willem HofmijsterPancratius