Looking for an external captive portal solution to enhance your UniFi WiFi network?
We offer several solutions that will integrate well with your UniFi SDN controller.
If you’re looking for a quick to deploy and efficient approach to increase your engagement with your guests by capturing their name and email address details, our managed service offering is the ideal option. The Mailchimp integration option makes the solution low-touch.
Our Captive Portal Software solution allows you to engage with your guests in an even more interactive manner. This is done using optional email verification or mobile phone number verification through the Twilio SMS messaging service. The software also offers Facebook Login as an option together with the optional use of a Facebook Share Dialog after a user has successfully authenticated with Facebook. The software is designed to be installed on a server that is managed by yourself.
If you have specific requirements for your captive portal, we can offer a custom solution that is often developed using our captive portal software platform as a starting point, and where possible by using existing building blocks. This results in shorter lead times, reduced development efforts, and more robust solutions.
What our clients are saying
- Simply put, this is the best experience I have ever had with a developer. Erik from Art of WiFi was prompt and professional and offered suggestions when needed. If you need a custom application developed look no further.Jeff Keeme, Clearwave Solutions
- I stumbled across Art of WiFi while seeking advice on building a WiFi captive portal to integrate social media authentication as well as email. Their advice made me realize that I was in over my head and needed help, so I hired Art of WiFi for the project. Art of WiFi built a great portal and made sure everything was working perfectly before calling it done. Their communication was clear and consistent. I will definitely use them on future projects!Kai Kirk, Loco Gringo
- Art of WiFi has been instrumental in advancing the technologies we use at ElephantWiFi. Art of WiFi have the ability to take a concept right through the initial stages or discussion into development, testing and further advancement all the while providing excellent feedback and advice. They are a joy to work with and no doubt will be involved in many more projects with us in the future, I would not hesitate to recommend Art of WiFi for any web based development.Rod Rayner, ElephantWiFi
- After replacing our previous WiFi network with the solution provided by Art of WiFi, we finally have a fast and reliable network! We especially appreciated the know-how and hands-on approach of Art of WiFi.Nick Schaap, Advirum
- The team at Art of WiFI are wizards! We approached Erik and his team with a very specific need and they delivered a custom solution that’s exactly what we had envisioned. Kudos to these guys!Evan H. Stein, Green Light WirelessPittsburgh, PA, USA
- Erik Slooff and Art of Wifi are the real deal. They are fast, accurate, responsive, and helpful at every turn. They go above and beyond to ensure that your experience and deployment is as fast and painless as possible. I am extremely impressed with their Wifi portal and its integration with Unifi products and other systems that take advantage of webhooks. They went above and beyond outside of the SOW to assist me and ensure I was on the right path to achieve my goals. Aside from creating the entire guest portal, he provided documentation every step of the way, assisted me in securing my Unifi Controller and even had a 1:1 Skype session to provide a quick tutorial on a product that he has no stake in but I needed to integrate between the wifi portal and Hubspot. Erik Slooff takes pride in his work and is committed to customer service and client satisfaction. I will always recommend Art of Wifi.Emilio Ferreiro, IT Manager, BHA Jewelry