Are you looking for a dashboard view to use in your NOC that provides information on the availability of a number of critical UniFi sites? That’s where our UniFi NOC Dashboard comes in handy.
The dashboard shows the availability for UniFi Access Points and Switches across the selected sites using doughnut charts and counters. On a single 4K display, a dashboard can typically contain up to 15 sites, and if needed, multiple dashboard views can be created.
In the case of device outages, the offline devices are shown in a table below the doughnut charts.
- a web server with PHP, cURL and the php-curl module installed (tested on Apache 2.4 with PHP versions 5.6.1, 7.2.10 and cURL versions 7.42.1, 7.58.0)
- network connectivity between the web server where tool is installed and the server (and port, usually port 8443) where the UniFi controller is installed
- a copy of the README file contents can be found here
- the cost for a single license is € 87,00 (including VAT when applicable)
- the actual VAT is calculated upon checkout; EU-based companies can enter their VAT number for 0% VAT, purchases from outside the EU are exempt from VAT
- FastSpring, our fulfillment partners, support a variety of payment methods
- you receive the full source code of the tool allowing you to modify the solution if needed
- the license costs help cover part of the time and effort we spend on maintaining the PHP API client and UniFi API Browser tool projects