Are you looking for a dashboard view to use in your NOC that provides information on the availability of a number of critical UniFi sites? That’s where our UniFi NOC Dashboard comes in handy.
The dashboard shows the availability for UniFi Access Points and Switches across the selected sites using doughnut charts and counters. On a single 4K display, a dashboard can typically contain up to 15 sites, and if needed, multiple dashboard views can be created.
In the case of device outages, the offline devices are shown in a table below the doughnut charts.
- a web server with PHP, cURL and the php-curl module installed (tested on Apache 2.4 with PHP versions 5.6.1, 7.2.10, 7.4.9 and cURL versions 7.42.1, 7.58.0)
- network connectivity between the webserver where the tool is installed and the CloudKey, UDM (PRO), or server where the UniFi controller is installed through port 8443 or port 443 for UniFi OS Consoles.
- a copy of the README file contents can be found here
- the cost for a single license is € 87,00 (including VAT/Sales Tax when applicable)
- the actual VAT/Sales Tax is calculated upon checkout; EU-based companies can enter their VAT number for 0% VAT
- FastSpring, our fulfillment partner, supports multiple payment methods
- you receive the full source code of the tool allowing you to modify the solution if needed
- the license costs help cover part of the time and effort we spend on maintaining the open-source PHP API client and UniFi API Browser tool projects