Our UniFi WAN and client usage reporting tool is ideal for generating reports on client activity and WAN traffic volume across one or more WAN interfaces of your UniFi gateway within a specific date range. It offers the ability to configure multiple UniFi controllers or UniFi OS Consoles and generate reports for any of the available sites, providing you with quick and easy reporting capabilities.
This the site selection menu after having selected a UniFi controller:
This is where the date range is selected:
The tool is secured by user name and password:
Looking for detailed total connection times of the clients? That’s a configurable option:
- clear visibility into WAN traffic to keep the ISPs honest
- ability to quickly analyze user activity across a selected timeframe
- client stats can easily be exported to Excel for storage/further analysis
- A web server with PHP and the php-curl module installed (tested on Apache 2.4 with PHP versions 5.6.1, 7.2.10, 7.4, 8.1 and cURL versions 7.42.1 and higher).
- Network connectivity is required between the webserver where the tool is installed and the UniFi OS Console, or server where the UniFi controller is installed.
UniFi controller requirements
- Software-based controllers and UniFi OS devices such as CloudKeys, UDMs, and UDM PROs are supported.
- Controller versions 5.X.X, 6.X.X, and 7.X.X are supported, version 7.2.95 has been confirmed to work.
- The controller(s) must be reachable for the NOC Dashboard through port 8443 or 443 for UniFi OS Consoles.
a copy of the README file contents can be found here
- The cost for a single license is € 60,00 (including VAT/Sales Tax when applicable).
- The actual VAT/Sales Tax is calculated upon checkout; EU-based companies can enter their VAT number for 0% VAT.
- FastSpring, our fulfilment partner, supports many different payment methods depending on your country.
- You receive the full source code of the tool allowing you to modify the solution if needed.
- The license costs help cover part of the time and effort we spend on maintaining the open-source PHP API client and UniFi API Browser tool projects.
Purchase our UniFi WAN and client usage reporting tool today and start saving time!